3. CONDITION lever FUEL CUTOFF.
4. FIRE PULL handle Pull.
5. Fire extinguisher Actuate as required.
6. Engine cleanup Perform.
1. Fight the fire.
2. Land as soon as possible if fire continues.
1. Perform engine shutdown on affected side.
2. Land as soon as possible.
1. Crew oxygen On and 100%.
2.MASTER SWITCH OFF (visual conditions
All nonessential electrical equipment Off.
4. BATTERY switch ON.
RESET, then ON.
6.Circuit breakers Check for indication of
(individually until fire source is isolated).
8. Land as soon as practicable.