INS Perform stored heading alignment, if re-
9. Weather radar STBY.
10. Flaps Check.
11. Altimeters Set and check.
1. Prop levers As required.
2. Brakes Check.
3. Flight instruments Check for normal opera-
Mission control panel switches Set after re-
ceiving clearance from IPF set.
2. Propeller feathering Check by pulling PROP
levers aft past the detent to FEATHER. Check
that each propeller feathers, then advance lev-
ers to the HIGH RPM position.
3. Autofeather/auto ignition Check.
4. Overspeed governors and rudder boost
5. Primary governors Check.
Engine anti-ice Check.
Anti-ice and deice systems Check.
8. Pneumatics/vacuum/pressurization Check.