9-10 Change 3
d. Fuel Crossfeed. For fuel crossfeed, perform the
1. AUX XFER switches AUTO.
With the FIRE PULL handle pulled, the fuel in the
auxiliary tank for that side will not be available
(usable) for crossfeed.
2. STANDBY PUMP switches Off.
3. CROSSFEED switch As required.
4. FUEL CROSSFEED annunciator illuminated
With the FIRE PULL handle pulled, the FUEL
PRESS annunciator will remain illuminated on
the side supplying fuel.
5. FUEL PRESS annunciator extinguished
6. Fuel quantity Monitor.
e. NAC LOW Annunciator Illuminated. Illumination of
the #1 or #2 NAC LOW caution annunciator indicates that
the affected tank has approximately 30 minutes (58 gal-
lons) of usable fuel remaining at sea level, at maximum
cruise power consumption rate. Proceed as follows:
Failure of the fuel tank venting systems will pre-
vent the fuel in the wing tanks from gravity feed-
ing into the nacelle tank. Fuel vent system failure
may be indicated by illumination of the #1 or #2
NAC LOW caution light with greater than 30 min-
utes of usable fuel indicated in the main tank fuel
system. The total usable fuel remaining in the
main fuel supply system with the low fuel caution
light illuminated may be as little as 140 pounds,
regardless of the total fuel quantity indicated.
Continued flight may result in engine flameout
due to fuel starvation.
1. Land as soon as practicable.
9-27. ELECTRICAL SYSTEM EMERGENCIES.
a. DC GEN Annunciator Illuminated. When a DC
GEN annunciator illuminates, perform the following:
1. GENERATOR switch OFF, RESET, then
2. GENERATOR switch (no reset) OFF.
3. MISSION CONTROL switch ORIDE.
4. Operating loadmeter 100% maximum.
b. Both DC GEN Annunciators Illuminated (reset
1. All nonessential equipment Off.
2. Land as soon as practicable.
c. Excessive Loadmeter Indication (over 100%). If
either loadmeter indicates over 100%, perform the fol-
1. BATTERY switch OFF (monitor loadmeter).
2. Loadmeter over 100% Nonessential electri-
cal equipment off.
3. Loadmeter under 100% BATTERY switch
d. INVERTER Annunciator Illuminated. When either
#1 or #2 INVERTER annunciator illuminates, perform the
1. Affected INVERTER switch Off.
e. INST AC Annunciator Illuminated.
Illumination of the INST AC warning annunciator
indicates that both 26 VAC circuits are inopera-
The following systems will be affected.
#2 rate of turn
Air data computer
Under these conditions power must be governed by
indications of N1 and TGT gages. Perform the following:
1. N1 and TGT indications Check.
2. Other engine instruments Monitor.
f. Circuit Breaker Tripped. If a circuit breaker trips,
perform the following:
1. Bus feeder breaker tripped Do not reset.