Table 3-8. ADF Receiver Fault Codes
RAM test failed (test failed at power-up)
No serial sync block received
No serial data block received for more than 2
Transponder label received in first block
I/O port 1 failure
I/O port 2 failure
Illegal ADF frequency
Serial input failed or stuck low
ADF not lock in ADF mode
Figure 3-26. TACANIDME Control Unit
(2) X-Y mode selector switch. Selects either X or
(3) Volume control (inner concentric knob). Turns
system on. Volume control is inoperative in this
(4) Channel selector (outer concentric knob).
Rotation allows selection of desired TACAN channel.
(5) Air-to-air/air-to-ground mode selector switch.
Allows selection of air-to-air or air-to-ground mode of
TACANIDME Display Unit Controls and Functions
(1) Display. Displays distance to station, bearing
to station, groundspeed, time to station, and station
identifier, depending on the page being viewed.
(2) PAGE pushbutton selector switch. When the
mode selector switch is in the NAV 1 or NAV 2 position,
depressing the PAGE pushbutton selector switch will
alternate the lower right portion of the display between
distance to station and groundspeed. When the mode