1. POWER Set 1800 RPM.
Reduce PROP levers gently to the detent to
prevent the PROP RPM dropping abruptly
below 1600 RPM.
2. PROP levers aft gently to detent Set.
3. Propeller RPM 1600 to 1640 Check.
4. PROP levers HIGH RPM.
1. ICE VANE switches EXTEND. Verify torque
drop, TGT increase, illumination of VANE EXT
light and visually confirm the bypass doors are
open. Maximum allowable time for the complete
operation is 15 seconds Check.
2. ICE VANE switches RETRACT. Verify return to
original torque and TGT, VANE EXT light
extinguished, and visually confirm the bypass
doors are closed. Maximum allowable time for
the complete operation is 15 seconds Check.
ANTI-ICE AND DEICE SYSTEMS
1. WSHLD ANTI-ICE switches NORMAL. Check
PILOT and COPILOT (individually) for loadmeter
rise, then OFF.
2. PROP deice switches Check when MANUAL is
selected. Note rise on DC loadmeter. When
AUTO mode is selected, monitor prop ammeter
for 2 minutes and ensure the indicator remains in
the normal operating range for entire time.