d. Disposition. A QDR is not required. Hold any suspect Tail Rotor Servo Cylinder Assembly pending disposition
instructions from logistical point of contact per para 16b below.
e. Disposition of hazardous material. N/A.
11. Special Tools, Jigs and Fixtures Required. N/A.
a. Category of Maintenance. AVUM. Aircraft downtime will be charged to AVUM.
b. Estimated Time Required.
(1) Total of12 man-hours using 2 persons.
(2) Total of6 hours downtown for one end item.
c. Estimated cost impact of stock fund items to the field. N/A.
d. TB/MWOs to be Applied Prior to or Concurrently with this Inspection. N/A.
e. Publications Which Require Change as a Result of This Inspection. N/A.
13. References. TM 1-1520-237-23, TM 1-1520-237-23P, TM 1-1520-250-23, and TM 1-1520-250-23P.
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Aircraft). Upon entering requirements of this TB on DA Form 2408-13-1
on all subject MDS aircraft, forward a priority message, datafax or E-mail to Commander, ATCOM, ATTN: AMSAT-R-X
(SOF compliance officer), per AR 95-3. Datafax number is DSN 693-2064 or commercial 314/263-2064. E-mail address
is "firstname.lastname@example.org. The report will cite this TB number, date of entry in DA Form 2408-13-1, the aircraft
mission design series and serial numbers of aircraft __ in numerical order.
b. Task Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (AIRCRAFT). Upon completion of inspection, units will forward a
priority TB to the logistical point of contact listed in para 16b. The report will cite this TB number, date of inspection,
aircraft serial number, aircraft total time since new (TSN), Tail Rotor Servo Cylinder Assembly serial number, Tail Rotor
Servo Cylinder Assembly time since overhaul, unit designation and DODMC, point of contact for unit with commercial
phone number. Inspection reports will be completed no later that 10 days after Task Inspection suspense date.
c. Reporting Compliance Suspense Data (SPARES). N/A.
d. Task Inspection Reporting Suspense Data (SPARES). Upon completion of the inspection depot commanders
and others holding stock shall forward a priority message report or results of this inspection to logistical POC below NLT
10 days after receipt of this TB The report shall include quantity on hand, quantity which passed inspection and quantity
which failed inspection.
e. The following forms are applicable and are to be completed in accordance with DA PAM 738-751, dated 15 June
(1) DA Form2408-5-1, Equipment Modification Record (Tail Rotor Servo Cylinder Assembly).
(2) DA Form2408-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(3) DA Form2408-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
(4) DA Form2408-15, Historical Record for Aircraft.
(5) DA Form2408-16, Aircraft Component Historical Record (If replacement required). If the Tail Rotor Servo
Cylinder is in stock complete DA Form 2410 Documenting Change from Serviceable to Unserviceable Condition per DA
PAM 738-751 page 155.
(6) DA Form2410, Component Removal and Repair/Overhaul Record (If Tail Rotor Servo Cylinder is